Passengers wait at wrong baggage claim belt

I seem to be having an issue where passengers queue up at the wrong belt, and then timeout and leave. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong? I’ve tried setting tilt trays to “Destination” as well as the other options, but no luck. The bags seem to route over to the belts without any problem.

are both of the baggage collection belts in the same baggage area? If so make two seperate baggage claim areas.

1 Like

Interesting. I tried doing this, but it didn’t seem to fix the problem. Although, let me give it some more time.

Another issue I have is that the baggage pathing error icon seems to keep showing up on the baggage bag. Even though all the belts are connected fine and even seems to work. Will try re-doing the baggage system and see what happens.

I think gobarn is on the right track, can you send us a few screens with arrows and room overlays enabled?

Yup! gobarn was right - it fixed it :slight_smile: however the baggage routing icon still pops up - everything seems to work fine though.