Players should be able to position the employees where we need them to be!

There are too much employees who just sit around doing nothing even though there is a plenty of jobs to be done!!

Therefore, i think players should be able to assign tasks or position the employees where we need them to be!!

it is not just this ramp agent

Airport staffs, security, janitors, they are all just sitting around.

Also, we should be able to assign more ramp agents to Load and Unload baggage!!

Right now, although i have ramp agents laying around doing nothing, there are only few agents who load and unload baggage which takes a lot of time…

2 Likes

Agreed. But how would that actually work? Because to place 200+ employees all over the airport sounds not so fun… Maybe one could build staff rooms and assign a specific number of specific employees to it. They would then go there and look for work in a certain radius around the staff room. To manage this, one could prioritize rooms. Dont know, if this would be more fun and how difficult it is to implement.

For a start, your baggage bay has an error message. You need a door and a path to the building it is in.
Secondly, if there are jobs to be done, employees will aim to find them. Again, there could be an issue with your airport.

HINT: Click on the baggage bay, and there should be a box displaying the number of staff stationed there. You can then choose to station more or less. It works with check-in desks, boarding desks and other items as well.

Hope this helps!

Agree with this 100%. Prison Architect did this well.

I needed Staff in my baggage area so I took off the Staff Room floor markings in the terminal building leaving only the Staff room by the luggage area marked with the Staff Room Floor designation. I then opened F10 and spawned the Staff to the Staff room. Et Voila! They all came out of the Staff Room and started working in the Baggage Area. It’s a cheat but you are correct and we may be able to move the Staff later to where we want, like in all the Amusement Park sims.

I need security staff at gates B C D , but there are playing Solitaire in their staff room

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.