Please help - game frozen

So please read to the end. I don’t know if this is the game or computer fault, that’s why i’m asking.
Three days ago i received my new high-end computer.
Specs is very high. I post this here because i don’t know what to do. And i only experience it with this game.

Every game runs great and i can also easily tab in and out.
But when i play Airport CEO the following happens.

In building mode the game freezes for a good 10-15 seconds, as if it’s processes something. And it does it regardless if i built something or not. And it happens pretty regular also. Maybe a few times every 10 minutes.

It also does this in game play, but not so often, but this in combination with aircraft and people moving. And if i tab out at a bad timing. I can not get back in the game. Tbh, 3 times in the past 24H the game froze and wouldn’t recover so i had to restart my computer.

As a comparison with my old computer, i never had this problem. Only time it froze was when i zoned big areas of Secure Zone, and then it had to process it. But it always manged that. Also no problem tabbing in and out.
And zoning big areas of secure zone with my new computer takes no time at all with the processing power i have now.

I have the output log if that helps the devs, or anyone that knows stuff.
Also, ask anything or give tips. My mind is blank.

1 Like

Yeah we’re going to need that log, can you play a little and after freeze happens big report it and the come back here with the number so we can check it out?

2 Likes

So? After each game play the log updates? Also i cannot bug report after it happens, i can make a general bug report when the game is running in case you need any information there.

Hey @Olof I found some other issues i reported. And a freeze did happen. Not as big or in the same way that i was used to. But it did freeze. Number ACEO-20060. And i have the log, i can not upload it here. How do i send it?

have you tried turning off the autosave? some of this sounds like the game is only saving

Autosave is off. First thing i checked. :slight_smile:

If you submitted the bug report in game, the log has been sent with it.

1 Like

You mean the output log? And i did send i bug report.

1 Like

We will have a look at it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.