Please make this a priority

I know hedges and features look cool, but please, make this a priority… we are still dealing with airplanes waiting forever for a plane to pass in front of them, when 4 planes could have passed in the time it took the plane to cross the path…

Aaaand…

It’s still waiting…

Not even sure what these planes are waiting for…

10508 bug number. It also did provide the bug number this time. It hadn’t done that for the last couple

It’s being looked at and worked on the issues with your airport standing still while one plane takes ages to move around.

I guess I would ask with what ideas. Seems like this would be a good open conversation about how the programming is approached to see if those too close to the problem are too close to the problem while fresh perspective without previous bias might be helpful. Perhaps on the internal thread? Just saying… sort of like… maybe the drop in FPS is related to the changes in the threading that I had observed and you responded to with… that’s an interesting thought…

Back on V25 it had started working really well and degraded since then. But again, an interesting thought…

I think this is… plane crash we need FIB and ICAO

I hope you filed a bug report, if not stop moaning and submit a bug report. :wink:

(I did ,as i had the same bugs)

Blockquote I hope you filed a bug report, if not stop moaning and submit a bug report.

Thank you for your ridiculous input. Often times, before posting something like “stop your moaning”, I would read more than a single post on a forum to make sure I"m not making myself into a fool… perhaps you ought to give that approach a shot… regardless of :wink:

The fun part is, one could have scrolled up 5 posts on this very thread to avoid such foolishness…

Thanks in advance for the apology for your tone.

P.S… this is an ongoing topic in the forums of conversation… I won’t even get into how much detail I submitted on pathing in general at the mathematics level…

I don’t understand why you call this an ongoing topic if it is titled “please make this a priority”. It looks like you want to make your bugs a priority while we all have our bugs (and hopefully all filled in a bug report).

I apologise for my tone (problably as English is not my native), not for the content BTW :wink:

Let me know if i have misunderstood the reason for this post.

Blockquote It looks like you want to make your bugs a priority while we all have our bugs (and hopefully all filled in a bug report)

This has been fun. :wink: You really don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s not your english. You’ve arrived at the wrong conclusion.