Plymouth Southeast International Airport (PLX)

Good Night fellow CEOs!
While digging some files to delete in my old laptop, i apparently found an old save in my ‘Archive’ folder (i don’t know how it ended up there). It is called Plymouth Southeast Sir Francis Drake International Airport with IATA code PLX, with 2 runways for commercial (18/36 and 09/27) and one for GA (17/35). It has one large terminal with ~5 medium and ~5 small stand, with another ~8 for GA’s. Although the original is quite decent, i gave it an overhaul to make it more beautiful, like changing some taxiway to concrete to give it some sense of progression. I also remake the entire terminal from the boring concrete flooring to carpet and wood. Also, can someone fix the aircraft stuck problem at the end of runway 09/27?

Anyway, enough talking, this is the screenshot:

Save File: Dropbox - Plymouth Southeast (PLX) Final - Simplify your life

Hope you like it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks nice! Always nice to find ‘old’ beauties :wink:

Thanks for sharing! FYI, you can now also share your save games through the Steam workshop (if you want that of course). You can do this from the main menu.

Thanks for the compliment, good sire. Unfortunately my old laptop is not ‘friendly’ with Steam workshop, and my pc is currently under repair after took some heavy beating after a storm which leaked to my house.

YW! Sorry to hear that you were hit by a storm, hope you are all ok!?

Other than the flooded bedroom and broken PC and TV, it’s fine. Actually it happened a month ago (Mechanics here are quite slow and too expensive)

Good to hear! :+1: