POLL [CLOSED]: What will be the next aircraft type in Airport CEO?

I voted for the Saab because I would be shocked if there wasn’t at least 1 or 2 7x7 variants planned or implemented already and variety would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, are you going to be able to use the actual aircraft names or will they be bland names (aka ETS2’s Majestic before they got licenses to real trademarks)?

It is awesome that so many of your engaged in the voting and discussion around this topic. With almost 100 votes it seems like the 737-600 is leading closely followed by the BAe 146. We will wait a one or two days before we close the voting and start working on it. Once we get started on the winning model we are going to try to share some of the process behind it and the techniques we use. :airplane:

@Macha Regarding aircraft names we will look into the legal aspects to make sure we are on the right side.

2 Likes

I’m afraid you can’t use the official names. But hey, if those names are in a text file, the fans can change them to whatever they want :smiley:

As long as you as developer stay well clear of it

Ah yes, good old Bowing and Skybus from Airport Tycoon.

I like the Saab 2000. It’s amazing … and YES each Plane has to be a part of the game.

Oh by the way… what about cargo planes like Antonov AN 225?

100 voters! Nice! Here’s a .gif (very long, beware of loading…) to show you the current finalized fleet (we’ve got some more projects in the pipeline but these are not 100% completed).

Soon we’ll see who joins them!

15 Likes

nice - beautiful :smiley:

THX

Impressive stuff! I like the realism of a working engine!

Looking good! So many aircraft to choose from and so much potential variety.

1 Like

Seeing the .gif

Okay :neutral_face:, interesting :slight_smile:, nice :smiley:, wow :astonished:

2 Likes

Embraer would be cool. Also a318 to start off with.

I think it’ll also be nice that new planes which lands for the first time to be greater with water spraying (i forgot what it’s called)

It’s called water canon salute. I did recommend it in Reddit before :slight_smile:

Ah yes a water cannon! I did not follow the reddit forum since reddit is blocked in my country :frowning:

Aaaah I see. Don’t worry, now you are in the forum with us. Looking forward to more contributions and ideas

Yes i am truly lookin forward tonthid game!

So am I! Cheers!

Will the water cannon salute add anything to the game’s management simulation?

No but it would to the player’s sense of accomplishment

No but it add as a Wow gesture to the game. If you know the reasons behinds the water Canon salute, I think it will be a good addition for a game like this one