POLL [CLOSED]: What will be the next aircraft type in Airport CEO?

I like the Saab 2000. It’s amazing … and YES each Plane has to be a part of the game.

Oh by the way… what about cargo planes like Antonov AN 225?

100 voters! Nice! Here’s a .gif (very long, beware of loading…) to show you the current finalized fleet (we’ve got some more projects in the pipeline but these are not 100% completed).

Soon we’ll see who joins them!

15 Likes

nice - beautiful :smiley:

THX

Impressive stuff! I like the realism of a working engine!

Looking good! So many aircraft to choose from and so much potential variety.

1 Like

Seeing the .gif

Okay :neutral_face:, interesting :slight_smile:, nice :smiley:, wow :astonished:

2 Likes

Embraer would be cool. Also a318 to start off with.

I think it’ll also be nice that new planes which lands for the first time to be greater with water spraying (i forgot what it’s called)

It’s called water canon salute. I did recommend it in Reddit before :slight_smile:

Ah yes a water cannon! I did not follow the reddit forum since reddit is blocked in my country :frowning:

Aaaah I see. Don’t worry, now you are in the forum with us. Looking forward to more contributions and ideas

Yes i am truly lookin forward tonthid game!

So am I! Cheers!

Will the water cannon salute add anything to the game’s management simulation?

No but it would to the player’s sense of accomplishment

No but it add as a Wow gesture to the game. If you know the reasons behinds the water Canon salute, I think it will be a good addition for a game like this one

The poll has now been closed!

With a total of 141 votes, a decision has been made…

• Third Place: Saab 2000 (13%)

• Second Place: BAe 146 (Avro RJ100) (35%)

… aaaand the winner on First Place is the Boeing 737-600 (52%)! Hurra!

Thanks to everyone who voted!

5 Likes

Maybe not my first choice, but a worthy addition to the game nevertheless. :slight_smile:

PS: Would like to see more polls for similar things if the devs think it would be helpful to them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These polls are fun. I think you guys should do more of them for different aspects of the game. For example:

• Airline liveries or names
  • People’s look
  • Auxiliary vehicle looks (e.g. old or brand new)
  • Sounds
  • Items sold in shops
  • Supplier names
1 Like

Glad people liked it. We will try and throw in some more later. :airplane_departure:

1 Like