POLL: Help pick the next aircraft in Airport CEO!

hopefully with 757 added we will see some new equipment and vehicles

3 Likes

As a big Airbus fan I wouldn’t mind seeing a A318 A319 landing at my airport ! Also the trusty Cessna Grand caravan…

1 Like

Cessna 208 is in already

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to implement the belt loader by then.

12 Likes

Well… If you insist… :grinning:

3 Likes

Could we put the Beech King Air 200 in the mix next time?

3 Likes

And hopefully service steps, catering trucks and toilet trucks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My bad…Then make that a Quest Kodiak. Same but different…lol

I want a Piper PA-24-250 in other words, a Piper Comanche 250 :frowning: And a MD11 :frowning:

1 Like

I think that the 757 is a good choice for gameplay a few reasons. Its close to the size of the 738 while having a significantly longer range. It also has a shorter take off roll that the 738 so you don’t need to worry about extending the runway. It would also be a good excuse to use the new bigger fuel truck.

That said, i would be worried about performance, i get more than 2 737’s on the ground at the same time and mu frame rate takes a hit.

2 Likes

It’s B757 or Dash 8 for me (CA)
For GA I think that the J-3 or Maule would be nice to see around.
Very fine aircraft.

Donald trumps private B757? Medium stands with GA option? :thinking:

3 Likes

when comes the next aircraft pool I hope with larger planes such as the a380 or the 787, the a350, or as the smaller aircraft the a318​:grinning::grin:

One day I hope for the Dash 8 - it’s my favourite aircraft, and I’m glad I get to fly on one regularly with Flybe :slight_smile:

Well, mainly because of a landing gear that is prone to failure :smiley:

It always adds to the fun, will this flight be the one where a main wheel strut collapses due to lateral stresses (Especially at Leeds Bradford where the crosswinds are epic…)!

1 Like

I think if this poll were to run again, I know I would choose two very different aircraft now that MDK is available than what I did originally without it… Anyone else?

Agreed.

Fokker 100 or 70 PLEASE ! :smiley: if you add it ill be so happy and i think alot other people like it c:

1 Like

Time for the next vote? :wink: