POLL: Help pick the next aircraft in Airport CEO!

One of the best ideas so far in this forum!!! 100 LIKES :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will describe this in 3 words. BEST IDEA EVERRR

1 Like

The devs had said previously that each gate has fixed nodes for vehicles to park on. This might prevent dynamic gate creation.

That is true but i do believe that if they were to give us the power of placing the “parking nodes” in a designated space for a dynamic gate then i think we would have ourselves a new way of truly customizing our airport designs. The only real issue i could see with dynamic gates would be the service vehicle path finding.

Also this works great for us in the community that understand how airports work but as baggage systems (no one I have personally had problems) have caused issues the more we rely on people understanding of how airports work and less on plopped assets the more issues (bug reports) we get.

I don’t think so. When you select the area for the gate it will create a service road. Just like the ones on the gate we have now. Just longer or shorter. It will also place lines and 2 flood lights.

It would probably be easier to implement on remote stands because of the jettie modeling.

This should not really be a factor. Otherwise we should reduce the gameplay to a bare minimum and call it “Lego”.

I think dismissing this out of hand is a little trite.

The game must be accessible and tutorials can only go so far without creating cookie cutter examples because they do not give the player player suffcient understanding a process and only been able to copy tutorial examples.

Also increased bug reporting due to lack of understanding rather than broken systems have resulted in changes to gameplay already.

While the improtance of prior knowledge of working airport process should allow some to build better airports it should not be necessary to play.

1 Like

Fokker 70 is on 2 place! Should be implemented with Fokker 100 :wink:
Before they extinct like dinosaurs. :airplane::small_airplane:

Whatever next aircraft will be, it has to be used on small stands. Currently ACEO has too many medium sized aircrafts and big ones are coming but there is still an opening for small ones.

2 Likes

I agree, but Fokker should be in game… :wink:

Super iconic legendary plane.

People like the Boeing 757 simply because, 1. It’s the “Flying Hot Rod” due to it being a narrow body aircraft with wide body type engines. 2. Most clip art and basic art you see around airports on the terminal signs are in-fact Boeing 757’s, and 3. It just looks cool.

We should have another small one, seriously. Just Cessnas and DC6 is a bit boring. The above mentioned Jetstream 32 sounds like fun.

We have beechcrafts too now.

and b1900d as small commercial

I would need to take a closer look…every time I watch, there is either a Cessna or a DC6 on my airport. This must not mean anything. Could be that I just haooen to watch in the wrong moments :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the b1900d is only on experimental atm

2 Likes

Yes 1900d is on EXP release. Not the only small aircraft I’m working away on either. I do see the discrepancy for small and the lacking thereof.

3 Likes

Well yeah but I hope F100 releases this summer… and some other small commercial jets like LET140,410
I am just crazy about Fokkers :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.