POLL: Help pick the next two wildcard aircraft in Airport CEO!

As if you can choose, you just want them all.

Hahaha, true.

I think I think A330-200 would be better for anyone who works with mods is the A220 do not waste time seeing one of my mods using the 787 and A330

1 Like

Airbus A340 it’s very nice aircraft

I’ll just be happy if a small weight aircraft gets chosen.

The 1900d from the last poll is close to completion. You can take a look on the dev blog to see her.

I think the more big aircrafts the faster we can get them. I chose some good ones!

Last 1 hour ladies and gentlement. In 1 hour we will see the results!

Hey, when you will update modders MDK for new airplanes, I guess not this one yet but upcoming ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, are you the workshop modder?

RIP Fokker didn’t win :sleepy: :sob::sob:

1 Like

Well, I guess there are going to be some new Airbuses.

2 Likes

That will come maybe in mid summer, I don’t understand F100 would’ve been a lot better

The vote has closed! With near 500 votes, the prevailing winners are the Airbus A330-200 and the A340. Big birds are in fashion… who would’ve thought!?

Looks like @Rubble has his future set! :airplane:

12 Likes

Now that it is relevent, which A340 variant is it going to be? -200, -300, -500 or even -600?

I cannot remember of hand as I’m currently away. I did look into this though. Once I’ve got the laptop working I’ll edit this post with which one.

EDIT: I thought I had the relevant data on my laptop but seems it’s on my desktop 400 miles away, but looking at the research I have with me, I’m quite confident it would have been the 300.

4 Likes

If it’s Boeing I’m not going, I guess. Anyway, -600 and -500 are quite long, the -600 is in fact longer than both 747 and A380, so I guess the -300 would suit our needs the best, since the -200 variant is nearly gone.

1 Like

Wow, what an interesting set of results this poll was. We had two clear winners, roughly sharing equal votes. I must say I didn’t see it going this way with all the love for the Fokker out there.

A BIG thank you to everybody that voted and I’m sure there will be more votes in the future if I know Olof :wink:

I guess I have a little more work to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Winner winner, chicken dinner. :small_airplane: :airplane: