POLL: Help pick the next two wildcard aircraft in Airport CEO!

I guess I have a little more work to do :slight_smile:

So as far as we know the featured airplanes at the moment are;

• Piper Cherokee
  • Beechcraft 1900
  • Boeing B787
  • Airbus A330-200
  • Airbus A340-300
4 Likes

Correct, I thought the Cherokee was flying? I think the 1900D will come before the 787-8 which has been completed, but we’re still missing some of the infrastructure to handle the larger planes for now and the 1900d she’s nearly completed as you saw in the dev blog. I’m still annoyed the Smart Object wasn’t a smart object Adobe and didn’t work for the right wing. Just like take offs, I line em up and send em away… :airplane::small_airplane:

I’ve one or two other things I’m working away on as well.

3 Likes

Well, I think ill go out from this community right now. :confused: I sound weird but I am soooo disappointed. All I have to say, thank you everyone in community for a great time!

Reason is not only the voting as my personal life: work, etc :slightly_smiling_face::wink: See ya in far future!

1 Like

Well, see you soon. I honestly also hoped that Fokker would win…

Interesting results with heavys again snagged another victory. Congrats I suppose. :smiley:

You should remember that the poll is not an elimination round but rather a priority. It means that even if your favourite aircraft didn’t win this time, it doesn’t mean that it won’t be added later on. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m now back at the house on my main machine. It was indeed the 300. Work has already begun you say??? I don’t know what you’re talking about. :thinking::rofl:

9 Likes

Damn, the MD11 i votet for was sooo close to get elected… well, next time :wink: . 330 and 340 are great planes, i am looking forward to see them in the game.

I was quite sure the “big boys” will make it to the top. the community is trending to the large aircrafts.

Next polls should be again divided into small, medium and large.

2 Likes

Next poll should include Fokker 100 AGAIN… :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

How about the AW609 as a small aircraft? Can hold up to 9 passengers.

I wonder, whether we would ever get a Lockheed 1011 Tristar - once the big ones are implemented - this one awakes nostalgia in me.

1 Like

Although i understand why the majority voted for widebody aircraft, i am slightly disappointed the Fokker did not win :wink:

3 Likes

Rubble should make the Fokker as a surprise. :wink:

3 Likes