Possibly maximum airport on 1 segment

Hi!

Because I always develop an airport from small to large, I have once tried to build the maximum on this one single square out of the pressure to have only one of four segments available.
So I’ve constructed an airport with 20 small stands. Perhaps 2 or 4 stands more would be possible, but I think, 20 flights every 3h-15min are the maximum the 2 runways can deal with. Also I planned the small stands in a way, that I am able to replace them with medium stands without changing the airport- and taxiway-design. In this design I make a daily profit of 360K (easy mode).

Next step is now to replace the small with medium stands. But I don’t know if the terminal is too small for PAX of 10 medium planes. We will see… :wink:

8 Likes

Cool build. Very nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your terminal is large enough but your runways will definitely not be long enough :wink:

Yes, I know that :slightly_smiling_face:
My airport grows firstly to the left, so I’ve stretched the upper rwy. My plan is to replace all stands first and if this works with the terminal and one rwy, I destroy the right one and expand the terminal to east.

1 Like

I love it, keep creating those cool airports (Of course if you want)

1 Like

Ok, I think the terminal is too small. I got the first problems with only 2 medium stands. So I builded a further medium security checkpoint. For that the PAX don’t run through the hole in the wall into the security area, I builded a wall in front of the construction site. The I realised, that there’s space enough for a small checkpoint. So I builded another small wall.
And that’s happened if well trained constructors do their work :grin:

20 minutes later: I see, the problem wasn’t the security checkpoint, the problem ist the café :grinning: