Post Your Screenshots Here!

Thanks. Fps is 40 now, but only 4 stands at the moment.

Zoomed out all the way drops it to 15

I have to say your baggage reclaim area is a thing of beauty!

3 Likes

Airport CEO humor.

7 Likes

Implemented 5 luggage handling stations with 1 security checkpoint. Servicing 14 medium commercial stands and 9 small commercial stands. Outside the 16 small GA stands. Bay ID’s set in the floorplan.

Numbered cargo bay corresponding to the floor ID marker.

Airport CEO_2017-11-04_09-47-13

Numbered check in desks (24), each related by Bay ID and the check-in ID of this check-in desk related towards the total count per bay (6 per bay max atm).

Airport CEO_2017-11-04_09-45-53

Numbered medium stand, with Bay ID and stand ID of this Bay related towards the total count per bay (4 stands max).

Airport CEO_2017-11-04_09-45-06

Security;

Belt’s toggled;

Bay 1 to 4 are for medium stands and bay 5 for the small ones.

1 Like

Does it work well, the separated terminals?

Sure, no problems at all. And each of the 4 medium wings has a personal room. So, they stay close. I really would like to confine personal to a room / area.

I might need to think about opening up more land to expand more lol

2 Likes

Small departure queue. (Forum shrinks image). 44 Planes on the ground atm.

1 Like

Nothing much. Just an airport with 2 runways and 2 separate terminals

2 Likes

First 20 medium stand airport, 7000 PAX max atm. 2.5mil bank account. The 2 fuel depots A1 drain in 1 day atm. :wink:

1 Like

@jasperwillem how much FPS do you get?

Between 3 and 10. But my computer specs are decent;

Speccy64_2017-11-09_07-12-40

1 Like

Are there Passengers walking on your taxiway?

Yes, we need tunnels or bridges as a more elegant solution, but for now, this is ok.

Will they do this by themselves, if they have to cross a Taxiway or is there something build beneath the TW?

Put a 1 way service road under the taxiway, that is not connected to other service roads, then passengers can use the “pavement” on the sides of the road blocks to cross the taxiway.

Ow, btw, if you do want to have a working service road that crosses your passenger taxi crossing, use a zebra on the road that is used to cross the taxi way… whatever; look;

2 Likes

Reaping in the cash at Manx International…

nice setup. whats your staffing level for servicing this number of gates?

Well…

I probably don’t need this many, but it’s better safe than sorry! :grinning: