Private Jets

I have playing this game for years and I thought it would be cool to add a new types of planes. There is General Aviation but it is so simple and it is kind of boring. I think there should be like small stands but it has some luxurious stuff (I do not really know about private jet terminals). I think there should be planes like Pilatus PC24, Bombardier Challenger 350, Bombardier Global 6000, Cessna Citation Latitude etc…

General Aviation is leisure craft, and if you want, make a airline mod, put in only small planes, and your set.

GA is everything besides CA so fair game for flight schools, leisure, business jets, cargo, occasional military flights and whatnot. “Make a mod” is not a good advice to other users in general. Why? Because IF one could mod, one would not need to ask for a feature here but make a mod about it. I share the ideas of ryu111 and I believe something like that has been posted as a feature wish already (one even from me about charter flights - which are also GA). Would need to look up, what I wrote there and also user demongermot tackled many facets of GA in one lengthy, but splendid thread.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.