Problem Symbols

I have browsed the forums and the wiki for a few hours and cannot seem to find the answer to this. First of all I have a symbol that I cannot figure out over one of my stands that seems to be normally operating. Second, is there a guide on all the trouble symbols in the game. If not can there be one. The in game glossary does not mention symbols at all, nor does the tutorial. Screenshot below of problem.

1 Like

That’s means something can not find a path to that stand.

Can you screenshot back your zoning.

Something being a vehicle, hence the vehicle logo.

We’re working on a solution to make it more apparent what each problem symbol actually means! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if that symbol also included staff that cannot reach but I should of been a bit more specific :blush:

1 Like

Staff has a similar icon but the vehicle is swapped for a person.

2 Likes

I figured it was something along those lines, thank you all for the quick responses.

1 Like

Can you perhaps put all the symbols on a page so we do not have to ask one by one…or make the cursor hover over the symbols and let the system tell us what all the symbols mean- thx

That’s what we’re going to do! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The 3 I’ve seen so far is this which means a vehicle can’t get there, this but with a person which means staff can’t get there, and an exclamation point which means there is no working runway.

So symbols listed for the “stand” object;

• Road vehicle cannot get an object it is requested on
  • Person / staff cannot get to an object / area that it is requested on / want to go too
  • Exclamation point; A plane cannot find a path to its destination (most often a runway).

Some extra red symbols you can see on your airport;

For objects;

• Baggage symbol if someone cant pick up their baggage
  • Baggage symbol above an object if a piece of baggage cannot find a way to that destination.
  • Small “red block” above a to be build or demolished object; builders cannot reach this object (or are waiting for the PATH algorithm to catch up).

For people;

• There is a “toilet” symbol for PAX that want to use the toilet
  • There is a “secure desk” symbol for PAX or STAFF that want to use a secure checkpoint
  • There is a “zzzz” symbol for PAX and STAFF when they want to sit down.
  • There is a “food/shop” symbol for PAX that find a closed shop.
  • There is a “route” symbol for PAX or STAFF that have no path to a destination object or area.
  • There is a “exit” symbol for PAX or STAFF that cannot find an exit when they are in a secure area.
4 Likes

When?

Thank you very much !!!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.