Problems immediately resolved. Does this happen to anyone else?

I’m wondering if this happens to anyone else.

Ever since I purchased the game in July 2018, sometimes the issue, "(Passenger Name) can’t check in!) then I click on it, and the problem is immediately resolved. I’m not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with my building. This has happened with every airport I’ve ever made.

That happens if a passenger wants to check in but can’t line up in the queue. Especially with medium aircraft having >100 passengers, the queue often is too short to serve them all at once.
The problem is solved after the queue moves forward and the passenger can line up.

3 Likes

Thank you. Thats reassuring.

thats good to know! now I know I need to make the queues longer :smiley: thanks @Gerwanese

1 Like

It has also to do with fine tuning between the system allocating an issue and making a notification, in other words not to ‘panic’ too soon and check if things are really not available/doable. It also happens when PAX are in shops/restaurants behind a shelf/table/chair/etc and cannot directly find a clear path to the gate/chair/toilet/etc. I hope/guess that this will be picked up in Alpa 34.

2 Likes

Yes, this is something we’re definitely looking at improving for Alpha 34! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.