Quality on Mac OS Mojave?

I’m thinking of getting airportCEO on my Mac. However, I want to know if the quality would be good, and if it would lag, and stuff like that.

Mac Specs-

Processor - 2.8 GHz Inter Core i5
Memory - 8 gn 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics - Inter Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 mb

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. The game may or may not run as it runs on Mac OS Catalina

So it may not work on Mojave?

Idk but I did use a Mac and it worked fine so

What version of mac were you on? Mojave or Catalina?

It’s been a while wile so I don’t remember

1 Like

I use a 2015 macbook pro and OS Mojave and the game works just fine for me. I have had more than 1000 passengers in the airport with a satisfactory performance. Also since the game is in Alpha , it will be optimized further before a full release

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. If you don’t mind, could you send me your specs in DM’s?

I am using MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) with Mojave and it is working perfectly fine. I start to loose some frames at 1500+ passengers at max graphics. But it is very playable.

Yes I run on a 2016 MacBook pro with an i5 core processor.

I waited on the Catalina update, and chose to stick with the Mohave update. my international airport was thriving really well at over 4,000 passengers, (with over 5,000 including my staff). There was some lag but the game was running quite smooth until I fast forwarded the game.

Now however I have updated my Mac to Catalina, and the game is working as good as always.

I play on a Macbook Pro 2019 i7 16gb Ram 13 inch, and it runs well on MacOs Mojave, I don’t receive large lag until 8k+ passengers.

2 Likes

The most shit mac we have is an Air from 2013 running High Sierra, and the game works on that although it’s not very performant. There’s a lot of good input here so I don’t really have anything more to add other than that it will work with the specs you mentioned but it’s certainly just above the minimal specs meaning that if you want to run a really large airport, your Mac will most likely struggle a bit.

3 Likes

Alright, good to know. Than, you all.

1 Like

I have a SLIGHTY less powerful Mac than you and it runs amazing! No lag almost all the time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.