Questions for The devs

Well CPU is been running lot’s of new games lately, it works very well! If I upgrade the CPU to 7600K I need whole new motherboard, will save my money for that later.
I did my homework on Intel® Core™ i5-4690K CPU it is allot newer compare to steam page vs Processor: Intel: Intel Core i7 2.6 GHz | AMD: 3 GHz (or higher).

1 Like

4 core cpu at 3.5 ghz should run this game just fine, along with the 16 gigs of ram.

1 Like

Reading this topic, we should have a dedicated “Can you Run It?” topic.

3 Likes

What about MBP OSX:
CPU 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 ( 4 cores),
RAM: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 ;
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB?

Which would mean nothing. Most people can run it. The question is, how well does it run under certain circumstances? :slight_smile:

Having an airport with a few small stands means nothing. Being able to run a 40 gate monster with over 6k passengers requires a bit more oompf :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just made one

https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/can-you-run-it-airport-ceo/2953

Hope I can keep it not be withdrawn.

Sure, what you want, but people wont be able to respond in a meaningful way until after release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well 4 cores is good and 16 GB of RAM the GPU is not great but for aceo should be fine.

Yeah that graphics card isnt the best

1 Like

It’s strange to have a good CPU and a good amount of RAM but a rubbish GPU.

1 Like

I would reccomend that he upgrade to a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb windforce (dual fans) as its great and cheap, as i got it for about $142 USD

Wow great buy!

1 Like

Sadly, due to

**cough cough ** bitcoin mining **cough cough **

The price has been increasing on graphics cards. 6 months later, and thatll cost you at least twenty dollars more. But thats one of the best cases.

1 Like

Still only 20 more that still a great buy

Cool to see that the hardware requirements are pretty low. Do you think I have any chance of running this game on a laptop with integrated graphics? (Intel HD) I don’t mind some lag.

Thats hard to say, i would need to know more, and anyways, im not very familiar with laptop specs. But i would reccommend buying the game, and returning it within 2 hours of game play time on steam if it doesnt work for you.

2 Likes

What’s your CPU and RAM?

Intel Core i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz, with 16GB ram. CPU’s not great, but it meets the minimum. And I probably don’t have to worry about RAM, yeah…

1 Like

Depending on the size of your airport it should run I guess,maybe not that smooth once you go bigger.

I’m gonna play on my laptop to. It’s i7 3610qm 2,3ghz(2,6ghz boosted) Quadcore, 8GB DDR3, chipset is N5400 1GB ram DDR3.
I can play GTAV on medium specs with 32fps blowing shit up and CS on medium specs with 200k+ population. Think it’s enough at first.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.