Quick win improvements

I know there are some other threads on similar topics but they seem to be dead.
Just a couple of ideas that I think are pretty simple (of course my perception, not trying to undervalue your work :slight_smile: ):

• Insert a flag column showing shuttle status in Process Monitor, with values: waiting for pax/enroute to stand (only remote stands, very useful when monitoring one and you can’t make a decision without investigating if the shuttle has already left the gate) – EDIT: a simpler and maybe smarter version of this point could be just a flag that gets checked when shuttle leaves boarding gate

• Allow quick aircraft dismissal in Process Monitor (no need to close monitor, go to stand and manually dismiss aircraft, and repeat for each one needed)

• Allow shuttle dismissal from gate (when aircraft in remote stand is dismissed you lose all the passengers that were already in the shuttle, this should be very useful → i.e. do not wait for further passenger and go to stand, also useful in Process Monitor combined with the previous bullet)

• Make dropdown selection hourly/daily/yearly in budget overiew also pilot income/expense source detail (it always remains hourly based). Possibly on this one give more detail on cost/revenues breakdown

• Provide switch pax/staff/both to security exits (same as checkpoints)

What do you think?

Lorenzo

2 Likes

Yes, yes and yes

For the security exit, you could just zone it as staff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Rubble I actually want to prevent the opposite: staff using security exits dedicated to passengers, I already have staff secuirity exits zoned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to see a ‘close all stand’ option. This is handy for when I decide to do a lot of work in the airport. A large airport with a large number of stands can get a little monotonous.

Yes, just not sure if this would be “quick” if some stands require additional operations to be closed

I agree. It would be very helpful to control the flow of both passengers and staff alike.

There is a GO TO STAND button in flight monitor, then you save 2 clicks; and you have a shortcut for flight monitor.

Its worse, its a sum of the last period, in stead of a weighted average, so, its non indicative at all, so utterly useless as critical indicator for your airport.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.