Ramp agents reach planes through jetways

It would be great if ramp agents could get to medium stands through the jetways and using the stairs at the end of the jetway. Right now, I have an airport where the second floor (level +1) is secure, but the ground floor (level 0) is not secure, but I had to place an escalator so ramp agents could get down to the gates. Allowing the ramp agents to go back and forth between secured and non-secured areas via the jetways would be great. OR, let them go back and forth without having to go through security every time.

1 Like

I think that this was made possible in the update of 2 days ago?

1 Like

As @Martijn said, it is possible, since last update…

Allowing them to change between secure and unsecure zones without checkpoint would be unrealistic and against concept of secure areas…

Nevertheless, if ramp agents refuse to use the jetways, there is imo something wrong…
But please note, that you can not visually see ramp agents use the stairs, there is no animation, for now. You can just see them entering jetway and then they appear on stand, working
At least at my airport…

Never tried it, but having floor 0 insecure and floor 1 secure with jetways would be good enough, right?

My ramp agents come out through below the jet way under floor 1 on floor 0 and I just made that a secure and staff zone

This is because the only entrance is through the staff room

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.