Random Airport CEO pictures

Feel free to share random Airport CEO screenshots.

Let me start with these 2:

6 Likes

Ahhh… THAT’s how you envisioned the snack corners… Great idea. Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New parking :smiley:

3 Likes

Busy? How do you mean?

1 Like

Grass parking Jasper :open_mouth: you need some concrete or asphalt :smiley:

3 Likes

Ofcourse Jettuh doesn’t make giant airports. He’s a man of culture who creates visually appealing airports.

4 Likes

Well hold on a second! :wink:

but in general, yes i like smaller airports :smiley:

2 Likes

I like trying to break my game with 15 gates, but I need to go bigger now that the performance is much better.

2 Likes

This. This is why I do not have the title Art Creator…

I am striving for Power Rangers International Airport…and my airlines hate me so much right now, I can’t even begin to imagine contracts for anything more than trash cans… soon enough though…

Jettuh, that’s really awesome. Did you happen to notice your ramp agent and airport staff would rather be having a a good chat in the diner than getting people onto airplanes?

Can we get a “passenger only” zones to keep airport staff from helping themselves to the comforts meant for paying passengers/customers… unless of course they are on break and paid… nevermind…

2 Likes

Jasper, Is that a Roman Bath?

2 Likes

Blockquote Grass parking Jasper :open_mouth: you need some concrete or asphalt :smiley:

You’re one to talk Jettuh. You know they have these fairly newish things in construction called carpet or tile, right?

Blockquote image

You should work on angular features in construction.

Blockquote image

1 Like

The airport is still under construction! :smiley:

1 Like

Since the other lot does not exist anymore :wink:

2 Likes

How do you use asphalt or concrete parking lot? I can only found grass, should I change to experimental branch for it?

1 Like

Find the “concrete tile” object in “build” menu.

1 Like

No you just use the concerte tile in the building menu to paint the area under them

Check-in started.

Baggage pick-up XL.

Moved a wing closer to security.

Wing 2a

2 Likes

The maze :slight_smile:

Daytime

2 Likes

I got a headache from looking at this :joy:

1 Like