Random Aviation & Airport CEO Polls

While I would gladly buy ACEO on day one, most likely it will already be day two by the time I wake up and click purchase on the game.

11 Likes

Wait… @Olof of is buying ACEO?

Does this mean that Airport CEO is just a huge practical joke played by @Fredrik, and @Olof never owned the game at all?

15 Likes

I see nothing wrong. A game so good that even the person making the game is interested in buying it

3 Likes

Of course one of them has to buy it. How else will they test if the purchase process is working? Remember, these guys are almost professionals!

5 Likes

Gotta test the purchasing for bugs.

3 Likes

So taking a joke a little bit further here:

Today is supposedly the day ACEO releases. However, by some kind of intervention/chance/mind trick Fredrik/Olof/pderuiter offers an interesting choice: Would you rather

• Get the game in its current state now
  • Wait at least one week for new planes to be added (could be longer than 1 week)

0 voters

Project Overlord Pdreuiter will have to make his very important decision based entirely on this poll!

3 Likes

I probably wouldn’t care if it took another week, I’ve got to wait until the next Christmas :stuck_out_tongue:
asian parents

1 Like

Okay…
Which is best?

• Adding Complete New Planes
  • Shortening/Extending Existing Planes
  • Both

0 voters

1 Like

And…
What should the next new midsize aircraft be?
(Final Round)

• Airbus A320 (leading to A318/19 by shortening)
  • Boeing 757 (both -200 and -300 by extending/shortening)

0 voters

And, in case you hadn’t noticed, I like polls almost as much as Ryan!

5 Likes

Airbus of course…once 1 is in the game its easier to add more :slight_smile:

5 Likes

757, of course. The additional range that it will generate will truly expand the horizons of our airports. Transatlantic travel to/from Western Europe becomes a possibility, for example.

1 Like

I see why Olof is one of the two wanting to shorten and lengthen planes due to time constraints, much easier!:wink:

4 Likes

So what are you going to do first when the game drops in the next two weeks?

• General Aviation First
  • Commercial Aviation First
  • Both

0 voters

Hmmmmmm Olof voted for A320… :wink:

1 Like

You never will have as many polls as me. Also, I was the first community member to make a poll, so naturally I feel I should make it feel useful.

So far, the 787-8 is winning. Devs…

2 Likes

I feel like the 787 might be a little bit large for the game’s current parameters? After all, the largest aircraft currently is only a 737-800… I’d be interested to see how the game would handle a much larger plane like that.

Ok, how about 747? 4 is smaller than 8 so 747 must be smaller than 787.:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Larger aircract woild also mean a larger stand. So chances are virtually nonexistent of that happening at this time

1 Like

To be honest, I would like to see an Embraer next. It is perfect size, and the devs can make another 3 from whatever they choose.
(170, 175, 190, 195).

But only 36% of people voted for it in my first poll. :disappointed:

1 Like