Random Aviation & Airport CEO Polls

Lucky 7

And I don’t know about you guys, but they say number 4 is a bad omen (and 11% voted it!)

What do you think is the best value for the game, not how much it should cost, but it’s value in it’s curret state if you uderstand me?

• Less than 10 (USD)
  • 10-14
  • 15-19
  • 20-24
  • 25-29
  • 30-34
  • 35-40
  • 40-45
  • 45-50
  • 50-60
  • No price is too high.

0 voters

lol i put the real price

I wonder how this will fare here, always wanted to get an opinion from tbe community. Ideally, we want to have both, but which would you think ACEO should be deep on?

• Deeper simulation (i.e. the way the conveyor works, the way each aircraft move and make noises, etc.)
  • Deeper management (i.e. micromanaging schedule, the way reputation affects contract, stakeholder relations, etc.)

0 voters

2 Likes

I need an option ‘both’ :slight_smile:

10 Likes

On another related poll, have you ever used flightradar24 ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

*if scenario

I’m thinking about doing a bit of an informal group flight on VATSIM doing circuits around Lund (Malmo airport) on the 28th of September For the half an hour before ACEO is released. Any plane. Could you tell me if you’d want to participate?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

savage people hear I feel sorry for you lol :stuck_out_tongue:

This the first time I’ve ever heard of VATSIM. What is it!

2 Likes

VATSIM is a Virtual Air Traffic SIMulation For Prepar3d X-Plane and FSX flight simulators where you can fly online in the height of realism. Here’s an exert from there website “VATSIM is the Virtual Air Traffic Simulation network, connecting people from around the world flying online or acting as virtual Air Traffic Controllers.”
Here is a link to said website: https://www.vatsim.net/
It’s basically realistic multiplayer for flight-simmers!

2 Likes

I own all!

1 Like

How could we be Aviation nerds and NOT use FlightRadar24? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some people could use other sites… Like Flightaware? :stuck_out_tongue:

What were you when the game was announced?

• OMG yay
  • OMG yay… Oh. 8 days…
  • Oh… 8 days…

0 voters

Well, there are those who answer no.

I only use FlightRadar24 when waiting to pick up someone/my family from the airport.

• PC
  • MAC

0 voters

What will you be playing ACEO on

1 Like

No Linux option? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

For the last time it is not on Linux!

Also Linux is a os still a PC.

1 Like