Random Aviation & Airport CEO Polls

There is people still using the forum without night mode… people do that :slight_smile:?

Thanks for the hint. Never seen the night mode in this forum before :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys massive fan of the game and of course aviation, have just started a new YouTube Channel solely on Aviation! :slight_smile: its brand new so would really appreciate it if you can share & subscribe latest video is now live but more to come very soon.

London PlaneSpotting is a new channel that will show videos and content of aviation around London. Hope to start a new community based service allowing other to send their clips and photos for others to see.

Channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2qiIlEK-5a3fCIgCb7l1g

Latest video can be found here: WET AND CLOUDY day @ London Stansted Airport 9/4/18 RW04 - YouTube

Hope to show live feeds soon from airports, Enjoy.

Please share and subscribe

Hey there everyone, we have not had one of these in a while. I have been thinking about a simple question, to which demographic, or age group, does Airport CEO appeal the most? Well, lets try to find that out by a simple poll. Of course, none of your personal details will be shown, this is just for fun, or maybe even to help the developers with general appeal. It would be nice to have the largest sample possible, I have put a bit of focus on the younger generation in there, but I may actually be surprised by results.

• 0-12
  • 13-15
  • 15-18
  • 19-25
  • 26-30
  • 31-40
  • 41-50
  • 51-60
  • 60+

0 voters

1 Like

Hmm, let me actually do one more. This time, I would like to see what backgrounds do Airport CEO players have, I decided to give you only two options, but try to choose the one in which you have the highest degree of professionality. Obviously, there are just the most common backgrounds I have seen so far. Any suggestions are welcome.

• General gamer
  • Tycoon gamer
  • Simulation gamer
  • Aviation enthusiast (including spotters)
  • GA pilot
  • Professional pilot (commercial/military)
  • Airport employee
  • Manager
  • None of the above

0 voters

What are you guys’ favorite aviation area/country? Pick up to three:

• USA and or Canada
  • Central America
  • South America
  • Eastern Europe
  • Western Europe
  • Scandinavia
  • North Africa
  • South Africa (the area)
  • West Asia
  • China
  • Japan
  • South Asia
  • Australia
  • Oceania

0 voters

This was still in my unread list… :smiley: ~ this poll need to allow multiple answers :smiley:

1 Like