Random Aviation & Airport CEO Polls

The Dubai metro is the best

Well, since it’s independence day, what is your favorite airport in the original Thirteen Colonies? (only top 45 in the US by passenger boarding listed + current capital of each state, regional airports removed)

• Concord Municipal Airport (NH)
  • Logan International Airport (MA)
  • T. F. Green Airpor (RI)
  • Bradley International Airport (CT)
  • John F. Kennedy International Airport (NY)
  • LaGuardia Airport (NY)
  • Buffalo Niagara International Airport (NY)
  • Philadelphia International Airport ¶
  • Palm Beach International Airport ¶
  • Newark Liberty International Airport (NJ)
  • Trenton–Mercer Airpor (NJ)
  • Baltimore–Washington International Airport (MD)
  • Thurgood Marshall Airport (MD)
  • Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (VA)
  • Washington Dulles International Airport (VA)
  • Richmond International Airport (VA)
  • Charlotte Douglas International Airport (NC)
  • Raleigh-Durham International Airport (NC)
  • Columbia Metropolitan Airport (SC)
  • Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (GA)

0 voters

Happy 4th of July to everyone!

1 Like

What are your favourite jet families?

• A310
  • A320 Family (all variants)
  • A320neo (all variants)
  • A330
  • A340
  • A350
  • A380
  • B737 (-3,-4,-5,-6)
  • B737 Next Gen (-7,-8,-9)
  • B747
  • B757
  • B767
  • B777
  • B787
  • E135/145
  • Embraer Regional Jet (170,175,190,195)
  • Avro RJ
  • C Series
  • CRJ Aircraft
  • Sukhoi SSJ100

0 voters

Wanted to add Fokker and Tupolev families, but the poll can only have 20 options. :sob:
Sorry for the huge list! :grin:

Have you purchased SimAirport?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not yet - but I’m thinking about it

0 voters

Hi guys, for this thread I made a comic,wanna take a look?This is the first comic I made sooo,don`t expect anything.

2 Likes

I can’t even pretend to have made this masterpiece.

2 Likes

I am pleased by all the activity on my last feature poll. I have clipped any feature that got 40% of the votes or more. Now lets see what your top wish is of those most popular. Vote for your top first feature wish after the game is released when the devs are ready to add new things.

Note for multiple passenger terminals this is for a building that will have gates and no outside doors, something like Atlanta Hartsfield, terminal is linked underground by paths. This allows gates surrounding the terminal.

• Cargo Terminals
  • Multiple Floors
  • Multiple Passenger Terminals
  • Immigration and Customs
  • Remote Stands
  • New Planes

0 voters

Damn, I like all of them - don’t even wanna vote for one and neglect the others :smiley:
Though new planes might be secondary since they add hardly any gameplay. Ok…I just gonna vote now!

2 Likes

I hear ya, it was a tough choice for me as well. Came down to what type of airport i want to create.

Devs may end up adding features that are quickest to add first not what is most popular, but its fun to let them know what the community is most wanting.

1 Like

It is quite good.
It aint as bad as the thing I made. Jesus Christ you cant even read my comic.:rofl:

Remote stands. In part because I think we aren’t far away from it.

The GA lands and can park at remote stands already, so all we need now is the ability to build a gate that doesn’t have a stand immediately adjacent (shouldn’t be too hard) and a bus to ferry pax to the plane. Just about everything else does or probably can happen anyway.

I think it would be a relatively easy thing to be introduced compared to something like cargo and would have quite big gameplay implications. I’d like to see all of the above introduced, but I think remote stands are a nice feature to have and one that can be implemented without too much fuss.

• Commuter Train
  • Light Rail
  • Car
  • Bus
  • Taxi
  • Other

0 voters

Your favorite option(s) for ground transport

Train is always the best. When it works and is available. Sadly my local train isn’t much use to me on a day to day basis here in the middle of nowhere.

favourite British airport you mised to Gloucestershire Airport EGBJ/GLO yes it is a commercial airport

im just gonna say cargo terminal will happen

Not one of the 20 busiest

One of my best friends got hired by Norwegian… so I gotta back my boy!

Just looked and saw that Palm Beach International Airport is non-existent in PA. If you mean FL that is not an original colony

Which airplane would you like to see next in game ?

• Saab 200
  • Airbus A320
  • Dash 8 Q400
  • EMB 175

0 voters

Saab 200? Oh well… :unamused: