Random Aviation & Airport CEO Polls

The point is, it’s not playable

6 Likes

We don’t know that. It sounded like several critical bugs, but not ones that just prevented playing like crash to desktop ones. It sounded more like people built stuff in a way that wasn’t accounted for, and it caused issues breaking realism and having stuck people . I take it if you were to build it the way the devs were, all woule be fine.

3 Likes

That is what my idea is ad well

Maybe the devs can get soms insight on the game breaking bugs they found. So we get a idea what we’re dealing with. And we get a better vision and more respect for the delay.

The bugs were clearly making the game unplayable. Not crashing it… just not playable. Like your passengers all get stuck in doors and never can be unstuck. Planes getting stuck while loading into screen and hover all over the place…
You rather want a crashing game than this crap… :smiley:

2 Likes
    Which one is your favourite?
  • YGeminiJets (USA)
  • Herpa Wings (Germany)
  • Phoenix Model

0 voters

1 Like

What’s your favorite ATC game?

• I am an air traffic controller 3
  • I am an air traffic controller 4
  • Tower 2011
  • The airport madness games

0 voters

I’m doing the finals of the aircraft poll!

• Boeing 787-8
  • Airbus A319

0 voters

The winner will be crowned the king of all aircraft on this forum (not really) and hopefully these may of given some insight on next aircraft!

2 Likes

It’s got to be the 787 Dreamliner!

Euroscope :wink:

1 Like

Apparently, we do not like the Embraer 145. :roll_eyes: Way too narrow, you can barely stand in it, and you bump your head in the A seats if you are tall

2 Likes

I will continue to follow the strategy of Ryan, and do round 3 of the next midsize aircraft to be included in the game…

• Airbus A320
  • Boeing 757
  • Bombardier Dash 8 Q400

0 voters

Not that the result will do anything…
I guess it will just fill the time until the game is released!

1 Like

I’ve gone to the Dark Side… Lurking in dark forums and talking about tester conspiracies…

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is @pderuiter a tester? :smirk:

3 Likes

Well one of the screenshots says he owns the game, so it isn’t a conspiracy unless it is photoshopped.

1 Like

Who knows… Perhaps that was photoshopped but he actually is a tester. :thinking:

1 Like

The fact that @Olof voted no is probably a good sign that he isn’t.

3 Likes

I don’t get why this gets so much attention…

No, the poll asks if you have gone to the forums talking conspiracy theories.

Literally the only question in the comment :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are you planing on buying ACEO on day one?

• Hell yeah I will!
  • No

0 voters