Real Airline Creations - Screenshot Megathread

That would be the ultimate!! I mean you spent all that time putting the data into ACEOMM so it would be right shame if we didn’t use it in future :wink:

Well just not me, more than 15 people worked on these datas :wink: (but mostly me that’s what we can say :sunglasses: )

I hereby present Thomas Cook :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Airline Name : Sri Lankan Airlines

Airline Image:

6 Likes

Airline Name : Air Arabia

Airline Image:

6 Likes

Airline Name : Emirates

Airline Image:

6 Likes

Airline Name : Mihin Lanka

Airline Image:

5 Likes

I went over this topic and really pruned the off-topic comments.

4 Likes

10 Likes

@EG0611 Finally managed to sort that darn ATR72 for Virgin Australia. Woot. Again, the tail was a real pain in the rear.

Sending the completed (for now, till new planes have been added) VA your way in about five minutes. Will have a GT40 inspired GA for you too later.

7 Likes

Awesome :wink:

2 Likes

Big thanks to everyone for their hard and amazing work. It is really improving the realism of everyone’s airports who uses the mods. Keep expanding our fleets!

5 Likes

I’m not often post here but i made a livery for Conviasa from Venezuela… so far actually only for B373600 maybe ATR following…
Need to test it… and then? how i can upload it for the community?

Edit: i had time to did all the planes the have or had in the past

5 Likes

If you want this to become part of ACEOMM, contact @EG0611 outside this topic. He’s our de facto ACEOMM data manager :slight_smile:

Otherwise, make the folder available as zip somewhere. Dropbox?

3 Likes

ok thanks, i will contact him…
but before it will be maybe implemented here is the zipfile for the whole Airline on my onedriveshare:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnJ6e9c-a76fp5YS02dbKMaSky7Qig

here are the ingame planes :wink:

flightplan

6 Likes

I replied to you :slight_smile:

Yes my airline of choice!!

2 Likes

Hope this works, it’s my 1st time. It’s a 737-800 Southwest Concept livery. Can someone try this out and give me some feedback? I don’t have access to ACEO at the time. Thanks, Amego.

3 Likes

DHL Cargo.

I removed most of the windows, but they all still light up at night regardless, despite them not being there? Must be hard-coded into game I think?

Still, it’s an effort :wink:

6 Likes

Nice! We can add a bool to the modding system wether the livery has windows or not (and should light up during night).

Can’t wait to add cargo! :smiley:

5 Likes