Real airport operation from above

I found this cool video of daily operation at Heathrow, filmed with a great angle and I just had to share it with you guys. Great inspiration for Airport CEO! :airplane:

14 Likes

Saw this video before. Good stuff. Would love to see this game be made into this kind of awesome scale. Keep up the good works Devs and take your time, I am ready to wait and pay good money for the game! Cant wait for the coming Devlog

1 Like

Seen it also. I envy that lucky guy who got to go up there. I’d kill to be able to to the top of the control tower.

That would be ace to be the guy up there filiming that what a view. I’ve seen this video before and was thinking I wish someone would make a game about airports and there operations not like the stupid sims that are out and I think my wishes have came true.

Great job guys

You guys can have a look at this one. This is pretty good. I like how they allocate the British Airways dedicated to one terminal. Would love to see planes from the same airline and the same size stay together

Yeah. Also- I know in the US, airlines rent specific gates. Pretty sure In Europe it is different so being able to change the system of gate/parking fees to “enhance” the region of your airport. Possibly naming terminals/gates?

I’ve already seen both these vids. They are soo lucky. :joy: :airplane:

I suspect that you’ve been watching this video and others like it to recreate realism in the game :wink:

I actually saw them before I knew of airport CEO :grinning::airplane: