Real life airports rebuild in ACEO

Agreed.

3 Likes

+1 to this.

4 Likes

Now that Im on the topic of small additions, one thing I really need when doing this is an asphalt tile. Exactly like the concrete one, but with asphalt. Im suprised we dont already have it, it shouldnt be too complicated to add.

1 Like

Oh, boy here it comes… London City Airport V2.0! Now with real life airlines like Cityjet and FlyBe, thanks ACEOMM.

Again that larger zoom out, since we can unlock all map tiles, I think we need it. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

9 Likes

You could also delete the foundation wall?

1 Like

Yes, you can. You can have a foundation without wall.

1 Like

Hmm, do it spot Zagreb Franjo Tuđman Airport ?

4 Likes

Wow, very nice airports! :smiley: Will see what we can do about the zooming levels.

7 Likes

Brač Bol Airport, very small, lost some realism to make it work, but turned out fine. One and only thing I would like to see added (besides larger zoom out) is an asphalt tile, just like the concrete one. You know, for some details and realism. It shouldnt be too hard to implement.

1 Like

How did you get the different colour cunway?

It can only be done with asphalt runway. Firtst you build the grass one, then upgrade to asphalt, then you pick a concrete tile (in infrastructure) and just plane it over the runway. Make sure the the runway is build and upgraded to asphalt.

2 Likes

Hello! I’d love to play with it, could you share? I can’t find how to send a DM, sorry.

1 Like

Devs should be able to recognize this one… Its Malmo Airport. I will be honest here, I had to leave out quite a bit, but it still looks fine.

7 Likes

Very cool indeed! :smiley: Yes, we recognize it very much, would be awesome if you can share the save :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Of course, do you have any e-mail adress you want me to use for sending ?

There you go, file sent.

2 Likes

I have been talking about adding an asphalt tile to the game for a long time now. I really needed it for my remakes and look what I found on Jira. Thank you Devs, really thank you. This shows how you care about us. Its great to see you listen. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It was about time, huh? Soon you’ll be able to try it out… :wink:

4 Likes

Olof is growing into a Pro Dev, no longer; “monday” or “next cycle”, but Soon™

6 Likes

Lol. Oh man. This is me everyday trying to keep my patience for the highly anticipated update:

5 Likes