Real World Aviation Photo Contest!

Welcome to the first ever Real World Avition Photo Contest!

I will host this contest every 3 months.

Participants can enter their photos and the community will vote on their favorite.

Rules:

• One photo per participant
  • Photos can be of anything related to aviation
  • All Participants must own their photos
  • All entries must be sent in a PM to me
  • Entries must include the photo, your username and, a short description of your photo
  • There will be a one week entry period and a one week voting period

The winner will receive the grand prize of drumroll please … a vitural cookie :cookie:!

Good luck to all Participants, and let the contest begin!

4 Likes

Please note that photos are not limited to spotting

1 Like

The first entry has been submitted!

Can we edit the photos?

Go ahead! Please make sure that the photo that you are editing was taken in the real world

1 Like

I will probably submit my User icon. Not quite decided yet.

1 Like

Quit new as a writing member here, I wonder how I can send you a photo for the contest…I don’t find any PM button… :thinking:

Click on the users icon image. You will find there. Welcome to the forums and game too.

Thanks for the welcome. To the game I am not too new…play it since Alpha release on Steam, but found my way to this forum only a few time and just for reading. ^^

To be honest, it only gives me the tabs:

• New User of the Month
  • Thank you
  • +10 more
    :hushed:
1 Like

Ah, I’ve just looked. You’ve ONLY just joined. You won’t be able to PM for a 24 hours till after joining. You will also be limited in the number of posts you will be able to as well in that time. Don’t waste one on me replying here.

Give a like instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have 3 entries so far! 4 days till voting

1 day till voting, get your entries in folks!

Wow, this contest is definitely for me! I love taking pictures of airplanes and anything related to aviation. Since childhood, I have loved flying, watching clouds, cities, seas, and oceans from an aerial view. Every trip started with a photo gallery on my phone full of sky pictures. Then I became interested in professional photography, took courses, went to college, and became what I am today. Although aviation photo shoots are my favorite to this day, I practice other themed photoshoots as well. If a client prefers a photo studio or other beautiful location, I am glad to accommodate their wishes. I cooperate with www.aperfectspace.com, which provides amazing locations for any themed photoshoots. I’ll be uploading my work for a contest here soon!

1 Like

welcome to the forums @MarySunn
sadly this topic was last active 4 years ago. I guess you are a bit late for your contest submission.

But feel free to open a new topic in the Aviation Talk category to share your favorites aviation photos. :slight_smile:

4 Likes