Recreating Devblog Airports

Just updated the underground pass ready for the Alpha 35 update. So hyped for this #alpha35hype.

Awesome! Right now I am trying to complete this airport as well. So far I have finished the infrastructure.

1 Like

Here is the underground area which I have expanded on.

Areas are closed as I am unsure what the rest of the areas look like.

Did you use gray carpeting for the walkalators! Wow, awesome idea. This looks pretty accurate!

1 Like

Yeah its all ready to go for the walkways.

Very creative! I can’t wait for Alpha 35! It seems like it is going to be the most important update in the game so far! Is that correct @Olof?

1 Like

To me, every update is as important as the other… :wink: :airplane: :heart:

Pretty amazing build this one, very close to the original!

4 Likes

True @Olof, that is very true. Also, I would just like to thank you for making such an amazing international airport! (I would assume international)

1 Like

@Olof Currently running this airport and I must say a very nice airport indeed. Still a long way to go to make it exact. Super excited for Alpha 35.

2 Likes

Well, it’s built to not perform optimally and should be inherently performing poorly when under max load so that we can properly test all systems. If you schedule only a few it runs like a clock! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m seeing that but it makes you think on how you can make things work and better. I can see how alpha 35 has been implemented into the airport. I am missing a lot of the airport to make it run as smooth as I can.

1 Like

There are more images here, and now you can finally place all those items!

2 Likes

@Jettuh any chance of images of the staff area above the main terminal and a decent view of the underground. I cannot quite place certain images I have. Cheers

@Olof I am struggling to staff the large aircraft terminal. It is defined as a separate terminal however staff cannot get there?

It’s a separate terminal yes, and they can get there through the long underground tunnel.

2 Likes

@Olof, I know you are very busy but I am struggling to complete the DevBlog airport. You able to send an overview of all floors so I can complete it please.

I would love that as well. I think it might have to hold for now as @Olof said they are releasing something later this afternoon.

Currently on hold this Build until I can get some more screen shots. But slowly getting there. Now onto my next project.

Good luck!

Wonder with the new dev blog, i might get some new images to further enhance the devblog airport. Fingers crossed.

1 Like