Release date, and when?

The game is starting to take a bit long in relaseing it, for me all I hear is that “there is not set release date” or there is “delays”. Devs please can you give us a time of when the game is being released because people are starting to get annoyed with the waiting time. @fredrick @olaf

They will release when they see fit, it will be sometime in august… also its frederik (with a k) and Olof with two o’s :wink:

There are no delays. The developers have stated that their internal release date has not changed.

They said in August. There are still 15 days of August left. Calm down and enjoy the ride.

Personally, i still assume the 25th :slight_smile:
Since they made some pretty major changes, it won’t be this week, they need it for testing.
The 25th is a Friday, which means they have time on their hands to fix the initial wave of bug reports.
Later than the 25th would make it too close to the 31st. I’m hoping that, since they said the price would be under $20 (and no cheeky stuff like $19.99), i’m assuming the same reasoning for the release date (so not the 30th :slight_smile: )
Not announced in a devlog, so that rules out the 21st

I always slip an e into fredrik, whoops :smile:

There’s no point in having a thread asking for a release date, since the devs are only going to share this once they feel confident enough. Therefore, I’m closing this topic now. If you still want to take a guess on the possible release date, you can do this in the following topic:

1 Like