Remote Stands: Bugs

I’ve been playing with the Remote Stands and here are a few problems:

The service cars don’t work properly. I have 4 remote stands and out of them, 2 work ok but even so these two have the ramp agents coming late, taking forever and just freezing and not loading bags etc. Meanwhile the other 2, service cars just pile up at the side of the stands and no one comes out, and the car just freezes there.

Even after the plane leaves

Another bug are people not being sent back to the airport via the shuttles. They just get stuck at the remote stand and can’t get back.

So I thought of an ingenious idea, shut down almost half of the airport, cut through 4 taxiways and ta-da (You can see at the bottom left people moving back to the airport)

After that, everyone cleared and operations resumed.

Until… it happened again, this time with them weirdly crowing at the corner.

Same, thing built the footpath, made it secure,

And crossed a taxiway and shut the runway, and they were back

Some other bugs include the service bus taking forever, baggages not even being loaded at the remote stands. And one thing I do not like is that the bus has to wait for EVERYONE to get on board before leaving the terminal, which is annoying as there are many passengers who are just late and this causes the plane to be delayed.

Nonetheless, thank you devs for your hard work.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Airport CEO Alpha 28.1-4 Released [Experimental]