Restrict Vehicle Entry Into A Depot

Description:

In the same way the staff room limits the staff type that are permitted the vehicle depot should limit the vehicle types or at least give the option.

Why it should be implemented:

If you are building a row of a specific type of aircraft say commercial that require a specific fuel type you could limit the truck from using other depots that are further away meaning you should be able to refuel faster as the truck will always be closer, if you dont wish to specify leave all veichles permitted to enter, as the game progresses you may want to designate specific depots to specific truck types when there are more choices for example if a catering truck is implemented you may wish to build a depot near the kitchen (i hear this is the developers vision) and only designate catering trucks to it for a faster turn around).

Although I do support this request - keep in mind that you can assign every single vehicle from the Vehicles panel…

k.

Thanks for that i had not noticed that option, however a bulk accept or reject at the depot level by category (such as accept all fuel or reject all catering would still be a useful tool down the line (not sure we need it as a priority right now)
PS. I have just been in and assigned all my fuel trucks to specific depots (one by one could be quite a chore when more airport traffic is introduced tho.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.