Running Alpha 26.0

I noticed that I am still running Alpha 26.0 on my Airport CEO, is there any way to force an update on it?

-Guxk

Have you tried switching to normal branch, they back to Exp? 26.2 is the latest I believe?

I believe so. Check change notes post :slight_smile:

Im not sure I understand

Change back to the regular version. That will do a update to the stable version. Then change back into the Experimental brach which should then downloaded the latest version of that branch.

1 Like

Plot twist: he was never on experimental :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HA, :open_mouth::rofl:

Never saw that one coming. So used to most I know on Exp branch.

1 Like

This is a deduction, not a certainty

oh, ok thanks!

1 Like

From Internal to Experimental its the same route… the first time I had no clue what had happened to my game; the internal branch was “closed”, so the game did a rollback and did not auto-update to experimental again.

3 Likes

Oh, really? That’s good to know, strange behavior on the Steam clients part to be honest.

1 Like

it still doesn’t want to update, any ideas @Olof?

Maybe try switing branches while rebooting steam between sessions, see if the game updates itself.

1 Like

Try jasper’s recommendation, otherwise I really have no idea. This is however more of a Steam issue than an ACEO issue, so if it still does not work I’d recommend contacting them to see what’s up.

ok thanks

1 Like

will try, thanks for the advice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.