Runway and taxiway maintenance

I know it’s probably been mentioned before but in the future I would love to see contractors take things like runway maintenance on board such as potholes and line marking and general maintenance on the runways and taxi ways and close then off where it could be slotted in when the runways are free or overnight for big jobs

2 Likes

I think there should be draggable thingy from which hour we want to schedule maintaince to which and it should show how much percentage it will be fixed in that 4 hours < example Yes taxiway too

2 Likes

We’ve thought of this too, wouldn’t be that difficult to deal with except adding some time complexity… but yeah, it’s ugly that they’re just instantly fixed when you need repair personnel for broken items.

6 Likes

I like this idea just cosmetically for the game it will look good. Could the runways look like they need repairs ( cracks and holes in them)

Would be good to have an airside ops team to do things like this

2 Likes

That’s already in there, I’ve already seen runways look pretty bad when they degrade.

3 Likes

This was actually going to be another suggestion especially for the larger planes that are coming

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.