Russian Aircraft

Can we get some Russian/Chinese aircraft? They look really cool, and would be fun to mod. Here are some good examples:
C919:

AN-148:
MC-21:
SSJ-100:

5 Likes

And my personal favorite, the AN-74:

4 Likes

Ya antonov aircraft are very… interesting

1 Like

The Russian aircraft will be amazing when cargo is rolled out!

1 Like

Yes 100% for cargo we need dat an-225

2 Likes

I agree. Otherwise, we would exclude a whole part of the world where those are flying.

varietas delectat - like the Romans say.

Thing is, most of Russian and Chinese planes are in development, but not in commercial service. Like Chinese C919 or Russian MC-21. On the other hand, there are a lot of plane which I think are too old for the game right now, but would be great for historical mode, but that I would leave for the future. The only viable option at the moment I think is the SSJ-100.

And there are no suitable GA planes from Russia?

1 Like

GA is a nice playground for all countries I think, there are deffinetly some Russian planes in that category. YAK-52 is one I really like.

Big yes for MC-21 and SSJ-100 from me!!!

Expecting An-225 Mriya in the far future… :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Wait is it 225 or 224?

It’s An-124 or An-225:

An-225, I second that, but it should behave like these:

1. Comes to player’s airport very seldom since there’s only 1 complete & flying airframe built (K IKR there’s the second one, but IIRC it’s not done yet and a Chinese company took it over).

2. Pays a lot to the airport (ya know, something that big, heavy and complicated could’ve paid the airport a lot. I mean, RIP pavements)

3. Causes runways and stands to wear out (slightly?) quicker than other planes.

An-124 as well, but just a bit more frequent than An-225, but:

• More frequent than An-225, but only if the player built the airport in Russia or Ukraine.

Did any of these get added. Would love to see some Russian planes in ACEO

Did any of these get added.

There are no Russian airplanes in game.

Realistically, since most of these new ones are all still in development hell. We’d probably be seeing 154s and the IL-114.

Wasn’t the TU-154 in limited service and banned from Europe?
However, I can possibly see the IL-114

The TU-154 was only banned in the EU in around 2002 when a new noise and emissions regulation came in, but kits could be fitted to the engines to comply with the regs.

Ohh, I apologize then.