Save/Load Game Sorting/Search Bar (by name/date/version)

Save/Load Game Sortable by Date OR by Airport Save Name/Version # - AND Search Bar:

Be able to see saved airports by Date last played in order by Name (alphanumeric order) and maybe also adding a version the game as started in and saved in.

Description:

I request that when loading or saving a game that we can filter/sort the saves not only by date but by the Airport Name as well. I would also love to see what version the airport was started in and/or last saved in.

At a minimum include this info and make sortable by any of them when saving or loading a game:

Airport Name Date Version

Thank you for your consideration!

Why it should be implemented:

Sorted by Date or Name

The main reason for this is so that you can see all your saved airports listed in Alphanumeric order to make it easier to find a saved game in the list BUT still have the option to see which game you played most recently.

I usually save my airports multiple times with the same base name followed by a stage number/description/Alpha Version ( so I know what version I started the airport in). This allows me to go back and start over prom previous stages if I decided I don’t like something I did on a current stage Im working on.

For Example:

LAX - 0.0.A32 Blank
LAX - 1.0.A32 Ground Breaking
LAX - 2.0.A32.A33 Terminal 3 and Termal 4 Expansion
Livery Test Airport 1.0.A33 All Small
Livery Test Airport 2.0.A33 All Medium
Livery Test Airport 3.0.A33 All Large
Livery Test Airport 4.0.A33 Medium/Large
VDZ - 0.0.A34 Blank
VDZ - 1.0.A34 Ground Breaking
VDZ - 2.0.A34 Terminal 1 Grand opening
VDZ - 2.1.A34 Terminal 1 Gate Expansion

I also name my airport like this so I know which airports are obsolete and that I don’t want to use anymore because they were used or made in a certain version and that I shouldn’t use anymore due to incompatibility of the current version.

However the game only sorts the game by the date you last saved the airport. This causes the list of my saved airports to be all over the place, not in alphanumeric order making it very difficult to find a saved game in the list.

I don’t always play the same airport but instead play one and the start another and then come back to old ones when I’m ready to work on them. It would be nice to be able to see all the same airport saves next to one another. Instead of scattered throughout the list.

Adding a version # to the save list

It would also be nice to be able to see what version the save was started in and/or last saved in.

With all the changes that come this would be very helpful to know so that you can see what airports you should not play anymore due to the fact that it is incompatible with the current version of the game.

Images, references or additional content:

See how disorganized this list is when only sorted by date last played? It would be very nice to see this list also in alphanumeric order to make it easier to find a certain airport. As well as adding a column for what. version the airport was started/last saved in.

Add in a search bar and I’m sold.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.