Security checkpoint throughput

I don’t know if anyone else is getting this problem, though when I speed up the game, the throughput of security checkpoints goes down significantly meaning that I cannot go above the slowest speed setting for a minute or two. below are images of security going from virtually empty (slow speed) to full (fast.)

It could be that security is not properly connected to the time loop. I’d suggest bug reporting it.

I think it has something to do with using a faster gamespeed. I’ve noticed that my massive airports on the normal gamespeed are pretty much flawless, but when I do choose a faster speed, it messes passengers up. I think it’s a bug; so I’ve just learned patience.

I have also noticed that opening all gates at once, will cause a huge block of arrivals, with all their passengers queueing through security at the same time. I have gotten into the habit of opening one stand, wait for the autoscheduler to add one flight, then open another stand, etc. I think this helps stagger flights, and eventually you will get a nice big block of buffer for a possible delay.

Could very well be???

I don’t tent to use auto schedular for good reasons. It’s a great idea and useful tool used in certain ways, I just still prefer manual planning even on large builds. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I too have learned to cope with the lower gamespeed. But as i have 24 medium stands, it is a bit hard to create an airport where there are not constantly hundreds of people arriving.

I don’t tent to use auto schedular for good reasons. It’s a great idea and useful tool used in certain ways, I just still prefer manual planning even on large builds

I’m really close to being there… The autoschedule seems to really screw up airline satisfaction too…

I just start at 120 mins and then come down very slowly to a point where I make the most profit without delayed flights. Usually about 90 minutes