Seeing your own terminal in 3d

I know, It will be a real challenge but later it would be really fun to be able to walk around your own terminal. Maybe even fly away. We already have a ceo character so it would be really fun to use him and walk around in first person view.

Definitely a fun idea but the game is very far from even attempting such feature. As the game is built in 2D we will first need to convert the game to 3D including creating hundreds of models and adding new functionality. It is a huge task for a quite small addition, however, we might add that you can control you 2D CEO in game sort of like you described. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interactive mini missions where you control the CEO and run around the airport mitigating escalating situations have always been an idea I wanted to implement… :smiley:

2 Likes

Something like this?

1 Like

Pretty much, And mini missions with the ceo? Like: Help the passenger taking a piss or what are the missions gonna be… Maybe take a piss on the passangers. That is a mission I would like

Probably something like a dispute, a rowdy passenger, or maybe a late passenger who you’ll have to drive to their gate in a cart.

No, I only play cod. If you didn’t get it… good.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.