Separate game difficulty setting

It would be nice to be able to pick the game difficulty setting relating to money and the frequency of emergency incidents individually when you start.

This would enable someone to play with lots of money and lots of emergency incidents or with a small amount of money and very rare emergencies.

As far as I know there isn’t a separate setting for the frequency of emergencies (even in Sandbox it’s only an on/off choice)

This would be amazing. I would love to have to deal with emergencies, but still have lots of money. Maybe 2 different sliders instead of one??

I totally agree with this, I 100% would love this to be added, because I want more emergencies, but I want to also have more money at the same time

1 Like

Just gona revive this real fast, devs?

1 Like

Yes, agreed would be on my wishlist

1 Like

This can be done by editing the JSON file so I don’t think it will be that difficult to add, but I don’t know

this is definatlly a feature maybe rarther than have the seperat sliders you move it to cutom dificulty then the sliders will apear or something like that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.