Services available to passengers

My airport is doing quite well and all the ratings are in the green range, all but serviced available to passengers. The stat ranges from 30-40% while ive got plenty of seating, bathrooms, restaurants and shops?
Anyone know how to furher increase the amount?

1 Like

I don’t really know… Perhaps maybe you need to check the staff, maybe they could be understaffed and could cause delays or leave the floors dirty. This could unrelated, but are the planes leaving on time?

Yes my airport is near perfect, some slights delays sometimes but overall realy good. I’ve since added airport lounges but they dont seem to make a difference either?…

This is something that confuses me too! Can @Olof give us some insight?

Bathrooms
Seating
Food
Shop

Bathrooms -
Use the path analyser
Select each bathroom in turn and then find the furthest away passenger (within that zone)

Seating -
If seating reaches 90% add more seating
In food areas upgrade the seating

Food -
Select only ***** if possible
However, make sure you have at least one of each grade
As above, upgrade the seating
If there are queues, increase counters and then floor space

Shop -
Similar to Food
However, the ratio needs to be nearer 3:1 for airside

As an aside I use a spacing gap on all Terminal features
Example

That stat can be perceived as “30% to 40% of all passengers who want a specific service at a specific time finds one, the remaining percentage don’t”. So what you essentially want to make sure is that all parts of your airport that contains a significant amount of passengers, i.e. various waiting areas, has all services available in relative close proximity. Building long concourses with just a bunch of gates and toilets will usually get you those lower scores.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.