Shuttle busses wait too long

I started remote stands in my airfield. Everything works perfect, airplanes get serviced, cleaned and supplied with food and fuel. Boarding starts in time and all the passengers enter the buss. Usually all this is done with more then an hour time before push off.
My problem is that the busses always wait at the terminal until there is less then a half an hour left before push off, so the busses arrive at the stand with less then 15 minutes left. It makes the remote stands always delayed. My solution now is adding more time between flights (45 minutes), but that does affect my whole airfield.
My question is: is there any way to send the busses on their way as soon as they loaded all the passengers?

1 Like

Hmm, once all passengers have boarded onto buses they should depart for the aircraft immediately. Is this not what’s happening? They remain there regardless until there’s 30 minutes left?

@Olof May what can or should be improved is this annoying driving around half of the gate to turn the bus which takes nearly 10 minutes. The busses have their doors on both sides, so there is no need to turn. They can turn when the pax are out.

2 Likes

@Olof They stand there and wait. Makes no difference if there is 25 or 175 passengers onboard. I can’t see any reason why they won’t drive. All services are done, all passengers have boarded.

1 Like

Yea, unfortunately I can confirm that issue too. They passengers get all into the bus even an hour before departure but the bus still waits at the terminal until 30 min before departure time to leave the terminal. All services are completed at the aircraft stand and nothing seems to affect the bus departure except the 30 min time before scheduled flight departure.

1 Like

Yes well that is not correct, however I’ve tried reproducing it on my end but am unable to which means that either I’m doing it wrong or there is a specific set up or case in your saves. Can either one of you bug report it (or if you have already) and drop the number here and I will look at it immediately.

@Olof, reported it. ACEO-21145
Thnx for looking into it :wink:

3 Likes

Reported it too @Olof , ACEO-21147 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks!

@Olof, did you find some ingame solution to this issue (if it is an issue)? Like to make my airfield a bit more efficient :wink:

Yes, this should be fixed on the experimental branch now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.