Small airport? (will be growing)

There is the one in the terminal overlooking the stands and two in the CEO Office.

Curious thing with this airport. The budget reads im making about 20k per day positive cash flow, but really daily I’m losing about 3-8k. I cant figure it out.

Ok, just noticed, you should put either 4 time doors or a pair of one tile doors at the gate entrances, as the need the two blocks at the edge for arrival/departure (to allow for separation)

1 Like

New Update, new restart. Take a look! No terminal yet, still earning some cash. I always start on the hardest setting.

All of the runway and taxiway are fenced. The entire airport is clear and safe of those pesky land animals. These really made the fencing worth being in the game. I also like the look of bordering the taxiway and runway with extra pavement. Just looks nice.

Admin parking, the admin building, tower, service lot, avgas depot and weather station overview.

!

Admin building. Small for now, but I’ve got plans in my head to make it scalabale, at least until there would be a major reconstruction (larger planes/terminal “down the road.”) Private CEO office, Admin workroom and a general lobby between the staff parking lot and what would be access for staff onto the airfield.

Just showing the area at the entrance. I’ve got plans for the added parking lots I know I will be needing, but for now, Small is the name of the game.

Thanks!

2 Likes