Small general problems for starters of Airport CEO

Hello guys

I just started playing airport ceo. And sometimes I run into small kind of problems, maybe sounds familiar to other players who’ve just started playing this amazing game.
So maybe we can use this topic for simple questions when just starting with the game?

2 Likes

Would you like to share the problems you have had.

Welcome to ACEO community

2 Likes

I got way more baggage offload from the planes than baggage getting back onto the plane? Is this standard?

I am not sure if it is normal or not but the number of baggage loaded and unloaded are independent of each other. They should be related to the number of passengers boarding and disembarking from the plane, Also if you just activated the baggage system it usually takes a little time for outgoing baggage numbers to rise.

It exactly is that way, but with a random factor. So, e.g. pax:baggage ratio is in between 3:1 and 5:1 , randomly. (Exact figures not known).

If you observe tendencies, that normally should be by coincidence…

Bug I think:

Got a lot of incidents lately of passangers how can’t reach this ‘business’ room. It’s all before security so now different zones or something. I opened a shop and a restaurant to the left of the check in desks, could that be the problem?

https://gyazo.com/a24839928e634964a7234b800e883d74

Edit: problem seems to be fixed somehow

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.