[Solved] Is there a way to mark a stand as spare/emergency Stand

I couldnt find anything to the topic. i wanted to know if there is a way mark a stand or more , not to use in normal flight planing (if auto planing is activ), but they should be still available if another stand is longer occupied or an emergency is going on.

Thanks Manuel

No, as far as I am aware of there is nothing like this. But, you can turn auto planner off for just one stand (try clicking on the little gear in the flight planner). You can schedule emergency flights here, but no other flights will use the stand. Hope this was helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The devs wrote once that auto assigned energencies are not what they wanted. The player has to do something manually.

Regarding other flights, automatic standby gates may cause other problems with terminal assignments, baggage bay assignments, domestic/international settings, which can’t be solved that easy. Let’s see if there will be a solution for blocked gates.

1 Like

ah didnt know that autoplaner could deactivated by stand, think this is a nice workaround for my issue

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.