[SOLVED] Pushback doesn't work

Hello, I’ve built quite a huge airport and then all of the sudden Pushback Trucks didn’t work anymore. I tried to dismiss planes, close and reopen stands, sell all pushback trucks and buy new ones. All stands are correctly connected with the stands and the trucks are even assigned to stands but wont push the plane back. The turnaround progress says “pushback in progress” but the trucks’ panels say “Job task: None right now”. All stands are also correctly linked with runways etc. The problem only occurs on medium stands. The problem came out of nowhere. Overall I had many bugs again on this save :frowning:

Thank you for your support :smiley:

1 Like

Right size pushback trucks?

Yes…right size

It has happened to me too. I think something to do with plane paths. I am not sure

I tief resetting them via debug menu. Stands and runways are connected correctly, too…

@pb2.0 Welcome to the forum! If this is not solved by a save & reload, please file a bug report via the in-game bug reporter and please mention the number here so the devs have a reference. This counts for everybody that has the same issue, please state the bug number here if you have filed one.

1 Like

I restarted the game today as I was very unmotivated and everything works again.

2 Likes

a typical monday

I restarted the game today as I was very unmotivated and everything works again.

I am glad the problem has been resolved :slight_smile:

Topic is LOCKED

1 Like