[Solved] Stair trucks (and other trucks) don't go to stand

Hello there,

I have two large stands, one recently built. The first stand works perfectly fine, all the trucks go there, no worries.

For the second one, no truck is coming whatsoever. I also get an error that the plane is ready to debord but there’s no stair truck.
The road doesn’t seem to be interrupted so I’m really curious to know what I’m doing wrong :confused:

The previous plane on this stand had the same issue, I dismissed it and it could leave the airport, so the taxiway works.

I also tried saving/reloading (I noticed MANY features I install won’t work until I do that, for instance passport checkpoints) but didn’t work.

Any help please =) ?

Alright so little update 2 minutes after, as usual I figure things out right after posting my issues (but I struggle half an hour before without succeeding. Murphy’s law I guess)

So for those who have the same issues I’d suggesting making sure your stand is connected to a terminal.

That’s all folks!

3 Likes

When you use only one terminal at all, I recommend not to use the terminal zone at all. Saves a lot of work and trouble.

Use the terminal zone only when you have separate independent buildings. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beta 3 has improved highlighting for situations like this as it’ll tell you if your stand is not connected to a terminal. But great that you solved it yourself! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.