Some weird security officer behavior

I have a few times now run into this problem with security not properly working at the checkpoint.

You can see that the officers are out of position. Every shift change produces “employees cannot reach job site” notifications. Sometimes the checkpoint will function, sometimes not.

There are adjacent checkpoints that work fine! So it’s literally just these few.

I suspect that the wall is causing problems. I have seen other objects (like info desks) not be staffed correctly when placed up against walls.

I submitted this as a bug - how do I find the bug number? In which log file is it written? I am on a Mac.

You can see the bug number when you click submit, i’m not sure if it can be found elsewhere.

I also had this issue a few times, but reloading usually fixed it.

1 Like

On windows it is written in the file “output_log.txt” in ...LocalLow/Apoapsis Studios/Airport CEO/.
I have no idea where that is on a mac but maybe this is of any help anyway.

The file seems to be overwritten every time you start ACEO, so you might not find yesterday’s bug reports.
Search for “[Bug Reporter]” for bug reporter’s output or “Issue key returned is ACEO-” for the bug-report number.

We’ve seen a few reports on this so it’ll be looked at starting next week, no need to look for a specific number for this one! :slight_smile:

Ok, great. Thanks @Olof!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.