Staff Friendliness

How does one improve the “Staff Friendliness” score? My staff friendliness score is consistently low, but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. The tooltip says to hire talented airport service agents. I assume that means passenger service agents. I have all highly trained passenger service agents and security agents, but the friendliness score is always super low. I wonder if automation may negatively impact this.

Hire high end staff , train your staff, make sure they have toilets and food machines in staff rooms, make sure they have staff-toilets.

Click staffers to see about those needs.

3 Likes

Pretty sure vending machines don’t affect staff (yet), but otherwise it’s correct. I get about 75% score when I have highly skilled, rested and relieved staff. I’m sure the rating calculation will be improved in the future to be a bit more forgiving.

Does it make a difference to train all types of employees, or only passenger service agents?

I really don’t know, sorry.

All types, the skill level has influence on all employee types in how fast they work, level of security, etc.

1 Like

But in the topic of “staff friendlyness” the game only says passenger service agents, it doesn’t include the other types, according to the description.

1 Like

But in the topic of “staff friendlyness” the game only says passenger service agents, it doesn’t include the other types, according to the description.

Thought you meant training in general :relaxed: “Staff friendlyness” is indeed only related to PAX service agents, but it’s good to your train staff to the max in general :wink:

I have maxed the training on all my passenger service agents, but I’m still consistently stuck at 34% staff friendliness. When you’re getting 75% are you using all automated boarding desks, or manned desks?

I’ve found vending machines do make a difference.

2 Likes

Whoa, really? I’ve never seen the devs mention anything like that. Do they decrease resting time?

I usually use more staffed desks rather than automated ones. If your staff has access to toilets and sofas, then the rating shouldn’t be that low…

The staff use them for hunger replenishment. If you notice, they are available without needing much research. I place several close to staff rooms involved with R&D to stave off strike action while you don’t have much going for your new build.

1 Like

I never had a strike, ever.

1 Like

I’m a cheapskate and employ everyone at the start regardless of abilities. I just want bodies to do research.

1 Like

I always place vending machines in staff rooms for decor, but I have never ever seen any staff use it, only passengers. Good to know, thanks!

1 Like

If your staff has access to toilets and sofas, then the rating shouldn’t be that low…

Keep in mind that it’s not that my staff happiness is low. I got the achievement for >90% staff happiness on this map. I have tons of staff rooms, staff bathrooms, and seating. It’s just the staff friendliness metric in the passenger rating that’s low.

1 Like

PSAs are way overrated and a pain in the backside when compared to the automated versions

1 Like

Can also happen when you got fully automated check-in process. I don’t have any manned desks and passengers rate staff to solid 33% and there isn’t a way to bring it up. Probably a bug.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.